When: March 16, 2013 – (9:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.)
Where: Baker Student Center: We have reserved a large room for the keynote, lunch and networking event. We also have reserved all the rooms in the hallway for the breakout sessions. These rooms all have projectors and are equipped for multi-media presentations.
Parking: There is free parking in the purple lot across the street from the Baker Center and a pay hourly parking garage below the center.
Lunch: We will have Ohio University Catering for lunch and will be buying the snacks and breakfast foods from local stores in Athens. In addition, each of our breakout rooms will have a table will a water, cups and snacks. Our Opportunities Fair will have a buffet of snacks and beverages as well.
- 9:30 a.m. – Registration opens, breakfast available
- 10:15 a.m. – Welcome address from Scripps PRSSA members
- 10:30 a.m. – Keynote
- 11:40 a.m. – Break out #1: Social Media
- 12:50 p.m. – Lunch
- 2:00 p.m. – Break out #2: Crisis Management
- 3:10 p.m. – Break out #3: #PostGradPRoblems
- 4:20 p.m. – Networking/Opportunities Fair
- 5:30 p.m. – Closing remarks